الانتقال إلى المحتوى

قرات لكم : وصية توماس كيت للمبرمجين والدي بي ايه

leo

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

قرات لكم
مايوصي توماس كيت بالكتب التي لابد ان يقراها الديقلوبرز والدي بي ايه وموجوده على موقع اوراكل ومتاحه للجميع ، وذلك من وجهة نظره وواقع خبرته منذ عمله بالااصدار 5.1.5 ثم انتقل بعد ذلك الي شركة اوراكل عام 1993 وقت الاصدار 7.0.9 ، ويشغل حاليا منصب
vice president in the Oracle government, education,and healthcare group
وهو ايضا الكاتب لباب " اسال توم " في مجلة اوراكل ماجازين وله ايضا منتدى بنفس الاسم
ووصيته هي :
written by:
Thomas Kyte
vice president, Oracle Core Technology
Group and author of Oracle Magazine's
" Ask Tom " column

Road Maps to Reading
Here, I present road maps—suggested sets of mandatory reading. I offer three sets: one for everyone,
one for people who consider themselves DBAs, and one for people who consider themselves
developers.

Required Reading for Both Developers and DBAs
For both groups, to be read with each and every new release, we have:
. Concepts Guide
. New Features Guide

Required Reading for Developers
For developers, continue your reading with:
1- Application Developers Guide (Fundamentals)
2- PL/SQL Users Guide and Reference
3- Performance Tuning Guide and Reference( Designing and Tuning for Performance
Guidein 8i and earlier)

As noted earlier, developers should be sure to read the first half of the Performance Tuning
Guide and Reference, and look over the other sections at your leisure. As a prequel to this guide
in Oracle9i and later, consider looking at the Performance Method(9i Release 1) or Performance
Planning(9i Release 2) reference. This guide, weighing in at a very light 60 pages, describes the
topics you need to understand in order to be successful, such as scalability, system architecture,
application design principles, and so on.

Required Reading for DBAs
After the Concepts Guideand New Features Guide, DBAs should continue with:
1- Backup and Recovery Concepts
2- Recovery Manager Reference
3- Backup and Recovery Concepts(No, this isn't a typo. Yes, I put it in here twice. It really
is that crucial. It is the one thing you are not allowed to get wrong. It is also the thing
that DBAs get wrong the most. Just read it and understand it. You won't regret it.)
4- Administrators Guide
5- Performance Tuning Guide and Reference(with special attention to the second half)

Recommended Reading
After reading the guides listed in the previous sections, it is a matter of what interests you.
Are you a developer with a need to do XML processing? Well, there are no fewer than three XML
guides available. Are you interested in the Java capabilities? There are guides on this topic as well.
Are you a DBA who needs to understand how to set up and configure a failover environment?
The manuals have that covered as well.
As you dive into and actually read the documentation, you'll find it is really pretty good. I'm
not saying that just because I work for Oracle, rather I'm saying that because most of what I know
about Oracle today comes from these very documents. I really do read that Concepts Guide.
The way I put together things like a "new features seminar" is to dig into the New Features
Guide. I encourage you to go to http://otn.oracle.com and click the documentation link. It's all
there, just waiting to be read.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اضافه:
اود ان اضيف ايضاً ان اوراكل تقول عن توماس كيت بانه احد من يحمل اكبر قدر من المعلومات عن اوراكل في العالم وهو من محترفي اوراكل.

واضم صوتي الي صوت توماس كيت واوصيكم بالقراءه
شكرا ، وبالتوفيق للجميع انشاء الله
وسوف استمر انشاء الله معكم حسب المستطاع في توصيل اي معلومه جديده وتحت عنوان
قرأت لكم

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اخوتى فى الله هذا مو قع Thomas Kyte و الذى يمكنك من خلا له ان تساله و تجد ان شا ء الله الرد على سؤالك ادعو الله ان يفيدكم من هذا المو قع

من هنا
الهم انك عفو كريم تحب العفو فا عفو عنا يا حنان يا منا ن يا ذ الجلال و الاكرام

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

بعد السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
ارجو من اخوانى الاعزاء من هم ذوى القدرات العالية ان يتفضلوا على اخوهم الفقير الى الله بأى معلومات عن الـ devolber6i وجزاكم الله خيرا. :D

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انضم إلى المناقشة

يمكنك المشاركة الآن والتسجيل لاحقاً. إذا كان لديك حساب, سجل دخولك الآن لتقوم بالمشاركة من خلال حسابك.

زائر
أضف رد على هذا الموضوع...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   تمت استعادة المحتوى السابق الخاص بك.   مسح المحرر

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

جاري التحميل
  • أضف...

برجاء الإنتباه

بإستخدامك للموقع فأنت تتعهد بالموافقة على هذه البنود: سياسة الخصوصية