الانتقال إلى المحتوى

Oracle Maps

qs_samer

mapviewerapiamples__JSP_.pdfSalam,

First of all thank you so much for this great effort. I'd really appreciate all of your hard work.

I have an interest to start building a map application using oracle map builder,mapviewer, and some other API funtionality.
(note i have attached some documents about mapviewer
Please if there is anybody want to share developing this kind of system, im ready
to send all of the documentation which i have ,and start working as a team to get
more experience and knowledge about this new technology.

Also, I have a question about exp/imp oracle schema,users objects
right now i have a development database running on ORACLE10g, and i want to export
the current user object and import it to and another environment running on ORACLE9i
I searched the net and I've come to the conclusion that you cant export from higher and import to lower version??!!

if anyone has information about this issues, please forward it me .

finally,sorry for posting my subject in english.
Samer
Oracle application developer
Computer Sciences Corp.
Virginia/USA

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

1- On Server 9i make connection to Server 10G using (net configuration assistant) and name it for example (newserv)

2- on server 9i make export(exp userid=db10/db10@newserv file=c:\expfrom10g.dmp full=y log=c:\expfrom10g.log

--db10 -- user name and password for DB 10g
3- try imp this file to ur 9i

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 سنة...

Dear Salem...
thank you for posting this important topic...
i'm really working on this issue from one year and i have a great application that is dynamically builds a map, legend, clickable layers stored in Oracle Database 11g
and i have several resources from the net.
i wish that we can share information together...
please contact me so that we can work together

and about imporint and exporting metadata objects you can do the following "and by the way it's an easy way"
1- create table xxx_styles as select * from user_sdo_styles, create table xxx_themes as select * from user_sdo_themes, create table xxx_maps as select * from user_sdo_maps, and create table xxx_cached_maps as select * from user_sdo_cached_maps.
2- export your schema by the command "EXP".
3- in the new database import your schema by the command "IMP"
4- after finishing the import run the sql plus and connect to your schema and enter the following:
inset into user_sdo_styles (select * from xxx_styles)...etc "repeat that for the other tables".
now all your metadata are loaded into the new database or schema.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انضم إلى المناقشة

يمكنك المشاركة الآن والتسجيل لاحقاً. إذا كان لديك حساب, سجل دخولك الآن لتقوم بالمشاركة من خلال حسابك.

زائر
أضف رد على هذا الموضوع...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   تمت استعادة المحتوى السابق الخاص بك.   مسح المحرر

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

جاري التحميل
  • أضف...

برجاء الإنتباه

بإستخدامك للموقع فأنت تتعهد بالموافقة على هذه البنود: سياسة الخصوصية